Function5 Technology Group Ltd. RMA Policy
1. In the event a Customer wishes to return product purchased from Function5 under any warranty provided, the procedures outlined herein MUST be adhered to in all respects in order to obtain a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
2. RMA numbers will be issued only after the Customer has properly completed and submitted Function5’s RMA request, and such request has approved by Function5. RMA numbers are valid for 15 days from the date of issuance, inclusive, and will be cancelled if the product to be returned is not received by Function5 within this time. Expired RMA’s will be refused.
3. RMA’s will not be issued for products determined by Function5, in its sole discretion, to have been damaged during shipment at the point of sale. Function5 is not responsible for damages incurred during shipment. The customer is responsible for such damages.
4. Product must be returned in original packaging. This packaging must not have extraneous markings or damage. The RMA number issued must be shown on the packing slip and/or shipping label. Failure to provide this information may result in the package being rejected. All returned product must be complete, including, without limitation, all components, accessories, cables, software and manuals. Additionally, if components have been assembled or installed on/in the product, please disassemble or de-install all such items before returning the product. If any components have been changed, those components must be returned to their original configuration prior to return. Failure to adhere to these conditions will result in the product being returned to the Customer.
5. Standard freight method for Returns is FedEx Ground. freight pre-paid. A shipping label will be provided at the same time an RMA number is issued. If Customer does not have standard FedEx Ground pick-up available, Function5 will arrange for a “Call Tag” pickup. Either the Airbill provided must be used, or Customer MUST provide Function5 with the tracking number for Call Tag pickups. Failure to do so will result in the product being rejected at Fucntion5 warehouse. The customer will be invoiced at the original selling price, and under the original terms. Customer is responsible for paying the original invoice, in full, in accordance with terms of sale.
6. Once product has been received and verified, and all RMA policies have been met, a Credit memo will be issued for the returned product. This credit will be applied to the original invoice if payment has not yet been received. If payment has been received, the Credit Memo may be used against any other open Invoices the Customer has, or may be left as an open credit against future purchases. Under no circumstances may the Customer take an offset from the invoice payment for returned items.
7. In the event a Customer wishes to return product purchased from Function5 due to an error on the part of the Customer, an RMA will be issued only upon completion of each and every procedure outlined herein AND Customer’s acknowledgement and acceptance of the following:
a. Any item returned, not under Function5 Technology Group Ltd.’s warranty policy, but due to an ordering error on the part of the Customer, including, but not limited to failure to verify fitness for a particular use for a specific part number or condition of such part, Customer agrees to pay a re-stocking fee equal to twenty-five percent (25%) of the original purchase price. Further, Customer agrees to pay the freight cost for the return of such item(s).