Function5 Technology Group, Ltd. (Herein “Function5”) offers the best customer-centered warranty available in the secondary market. We stand behind everything we sell.
Function5 warrants equipment to be free from defects in material and workmanship, considering normal use and service, providing the equipment is properly installed according to manufacturer’s specifications. Unless stated on buyer’s original Purchase Order and agreed to by Function5 Technology Group, this warranty is offered for the following term.
For all Government agency and Enterprise end-user purchases, Function5 provides a lifetime warranty for all equipment.
For Distributors and Resellers, Function5 provides a ninety (90) day warranty from the date of shipment.
In the event any equipment sold by Function5 is found to be defective in material or workmanship within the stated warranty period, Function5 will, at its own expense and at its sole discretion, either repair or replace the product or refund the purchase price. For equipment to be replaced, Function5 offers an advanced replacement option.
To the extent permissible by the manufacturer, Function5 will assign any existing manufacturer’s warranty relating to the equipment, to the Customer, for equipment that is sold by Function5 as “NEW” as that term is defined by United Network Equipment Dealers Association (UNEDA).
This warranty excludes:
- Equipment specifically offered “as-is” or under limited warranty.
- Equipment placed and maintained under a maintenance agreement by a manufacturer or maintenance supplier
- Equipment determined by Function5, at its sole discretion, to have been abused, misused, altered, or neglected
- Equipment for which any repair attempt is made unless expressly authorized by Function5 in writing
- Equipment which has reached the “End of Life” (EOL) or “End of Service Life” (EOSL) or equivalent terminology as controlled or announced by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
- Equipment for which payment is not made in accordance with agreed-upon terms
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES STATED ABOVE, FUNCTION5 DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES ON PRODUCTS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
To Obtain Warranty Service
Please visit our website at www.f5technology.com and click on RMA Request at the bottom of the page. When this form is properly submitted, Function5 service personnel will determine the course of action to be taken. If return authorization is granted, a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #) will be issued. Product should be sent to the following address, adhering to all RMA policies as listed on this website.
Function5 Technology Group
Attn: RMA #
600 Mile Crossing Blvd, Suite 1
Rochester, NY 14624
No warranty claim will be honored unless Function5 has pre-authorized the claim.
Any equipment returned to Function5 that does not meet the above requirements, or does not have an. RMA#, will be returned without action at buyer’s expense.